Monday, August 4, 2008

Lorna Doones Excite Me!




As I sit in my room and eat my honey nut cheerios at 9:06 p.m, I start thinking back on all the things and opportunities I am given in life. I am always on the go doing something. Even though I have troubles with my family, i have so much that i look forward to in my life. I have so many wonderful friends who like me no matter what and it is great to know I have those people there for me. Mr. Lewis is also a big part of my life. He does so much for me and cares about my future so much that I feel like I owe a debt to him.*i just finished my cheerios* I have so much going on this year that i am so excited about what I have to look forward to. I am running for SSO with Ga. Thespians, hopefully doing GHP, One Act, Spring Musical, growing as a performer, and just being there to help others. I am so excited about everything. The one thing I do wish I had however, is a relationship. I love the feeling of being in a relationship because i feel whole and like i have someone to always go to. The only thing is that i never get the same thing back that I put in, which kinda stinks, but one day the right person will come along. I do believe that. I went camping in Tallulah Falls this weekend and had a great time. I did alot of hiking and saw alot of waterfalls. This was random but it was just thoughts in my head. oh well.

No comments: